- Protect your luggage with top quality TSA-approved padlocks.
- No Key to Lose - The keyless combination lock is easy to set and use.
- 4-digit locks offer 10,000 different combinations and make it difficult to be cracked.
- TSA Approved Locks allows TSA screeners to inspect your luggage without damaging the locks.
- Prevent the Grab-and-go Theft - Keep your personal possessions, like tablets, phones or valuables, safe and secure in many situations.
- Numbers are easy to maneuver, reset and set to your own preferred password.
- Package includes: High Quality TSA Locks and comes with a 1 Year Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Very nice lock. I use it for the gym and for traveling.
I bought this to use with a Yeti cooler. I may be too big for a standard suitcase or duffel bag but they have smaller sizes. Its plenty big enough for people to see and make them think twice about stealing and the loop is long enough for a variety of applications. This guy is now going to be my new travel buddy. I had no trouble setting the lock to a combination that I would remember. I would definitely recommend.
This lock is easy to use and safe. It is tsa approved and it is worth the price for 2! The quality of the lock is pretty good too, I got one for myself and another one for my mom.
These locks work great and are durable. They are very easy to put on and fit on zippers nicely. I like that it is TSA approved because my bag can be easily inspected and the lock alarms you when it is opened via the key. This is great for anyone getting ready to travel.
I bought this pretty skeptical with the price, but it was easy to set up, feels sturdy and worked well for my overseas travel! I felt extra safe sleeping on the plane and shuttle knowing no one could steal my valuables. I definitely will be using for every trip!
I wish it was more of a heavy duty lock but itĄŻs never been attempted to be broken yet.
It weirdly hooks from left to right, which my high school muscle memory always does wrong the first time, but it locks my preschoolers out of my tool box, which was the point of the purchase.
These were perfect for adding extra protection while traveling. I used them on luggage and on my backpack when walking through Europe and while stored in my hotel room. I also locked up the carry on bags that I put in the overhead of the airplane. I dropped a star for STURDINESS mainly because the cord would be easy to cut if you had the right tool. But certainly it is sturdy enough to deter a potential thief. Very happy and will continue to use for work and vacation travel.