- Save Up to 75% Space:The Rolling Compression Bags could Save Up to 75% Space in Your Suitcase, Backpack or Closet. 4 Large Bags (27.6" x 19.7"); 4 Medium Bags (23.6" x 15.7") are Included.
- No Vacuum or Pump Needed: Just Put Your Clothes inside the Roling Bags and Zip the Bags to Seal it.Then Roll up the Bags to Push Air out through the Valves.
- Airtight to Protect Your Clothes: The compression bags are made with isolated plastic & airtight, and they protect your clothes,towels, sheets and pillowcases from odors, bugs, moths, dirt and dampness.
Packing can be stressful, but Bagail Space Save Travel Bags can help you save space, and your sanity.
You only need one suitcase for the airport, isn’t that perfect? Bagail Travel Bags are handy for storage in the suitcase or at home, or short trip with backpacks. You can use our compression bags repeatedly in different situations, and travel will not bother you anymore.
- Save up to 3x more space in your suitcase or closet
- No vacuum or pump is needed for these compression bags – just pack, zip and roll. The air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag
- Double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time
- Transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports
- Protect your clothes against odor, dirt, bugs, moths, spilled water/liquids etc.
- Organize your clothes, for example by family member, outfit, activity, out of season clothing etc. Keep your dirty clothes in separate compression bag
Unique Exhaust Port Design！- 4 Air Out
NO VACUUM OR PUMP REQUIRED - No need to go through the hassle of using a pump or vacuum to use your compression space save bags. Valve-suction technology allows for tightly compressed storage and seal without the need for any other equipment. Simply place your items in the bag, zip, and roll!
NO LEAK - Bagail Space Save Bags have better sealing performance. Our unique space saving bags feature asymmetric double-zip and One-way counterflow valve seal leak-proof technology to get the every ounce of AIR OUT and NOTHING BACK IN.
Bagail trave bags are handy for your return trip. All you need to do is pop your dirty laundry inside and compress everything to make more room for souvenirs and other goodies.
Even when you’re not traveling, you can use these vacuum-sealed bags to store your clothes. Likewise, they can be used to store seasonal items like winter jackets and thermal blankets.
- Don’t fill Space Save Bag products beyond the “Fill Line.”
- In order to avoid wrinkling, you can put the bag unfolded into the suitcase after exhaust air.
- Warning: Keep bags out of reach of children. These bags are not toys. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep plastic bags away from babies and children. Product not for use with food.
Follow these simple steps to keep your suitcase from overflowing – no vacuum required!
PACK-Place Clothing in Bag
SEAL-Seal Zipper Tightly
COMPRESS-Roll Out Air
COMPLETED-Enjoy 3 Times More Space
|Simply place all items inside.We recommend using the Medium bags for jeans, shirts, pants, and sheets.And using the Large bags for jackets, bulky sweaters, and large blankets.||Use the Double Zipper slider to close the waterproof bag.||Roll from the top to force the air out from the bottom valve, until it is compressed to create a vacuum.||It can be rolled or unfolded for storage.Use multiple Travel Bags to organize outfits for longer trips.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This is a very handy item to have when traveling. I use it for clothing I have worn. Just roll it up and secure the closure. Wipe it out when I return home.
I compressed the quilt and put it in the suitcase because I was going to work in the distance. Pumping is simple. Good quality. Very practical.
I used one for my vacation travelled to FL. It is fit to my suitcase. When traveling from cold weather to warm weather, Vice versa, we often brings a lot of stuffs like heavy clothes. By using vacuum bag it Saved tons of space so I will never worry about suitcase not having enough space again. The hand pump is a plus for convenience during travel. Although It takes a quiet bit of effort to suck out the air. It is less than $3 each. It is worth the money
Nice big bags for blankets. The pump isnĄŻt that great so I used the vacuum.
Im currently in Germany and this is the first time IĄŻm using this product. IĄŻm happy so far.I found this item to be easy to use. ItĄŻs perfect for travel since you only need to roll it. I had never thought about using compression bags for travel until this trip when my friends mentioned they were using them.These bags were a bit big for travel but I still used them for my hoodies, pants and heavy shirts. I probably should have chosen to buy a set that had more variety in sizes of bags, but thatĄŻs my doing not the products fault.I should reiterate this is my first time using them and still on my trip. I canĄŻt comment on long term durability.
Exactly what I needed.
The storage capacity is really good for me and I can put four pillows inside lol , will buy it again
We love these!!! We store our seasonal clothes in these and save tons of space. We have also used them for traveling. Makes everything fit in carry on.
One advice, don't be too harsh on the rolling.The air blows out quite slowly, so take your time with it.But once you get it all rolled up, the suction is great!
Love them...easy to use...Helps keep everything in my suitcase organized and wrinkle free...