- EASY TO IDENTIFY] BAGAIL silicone luggage tags have 7 different colors for you to choose from.With the bright neon colors, you can easily identify your checked luggage from others at the airport baggage claim.
- [DURABLE AND HIGH QUALITY] Made with silicone, these luggage tags are extremely flexible and can bend and twist without breaking.
- [WELL-SECURED] There isn’t much that can tear these tags away from your suitcase once fastened.Ultra-durable steel loops that will last you through all your travels with your luggage.
- [PRIVACY DESIGN] Our unique luggage tags will completely hide your information from prying eyes.keeping your personal details tucked away as your suitcase makes its journey around the airport.
- [Professional Travel Accessories Brand] BAGAIL provides traveler with high quality and diverse packing cubes, luggage tags,luggage scale and travel compression bags.
Bagail brightly coloured luggage tags for easy identification .
Brightly colored and easy to spot, these rubberized tags are flexible, fun, and great for families. If you and the kids are heading off on vacation, try picking a color for each person, or color coding your family in a more uniform fashion.
- Personalized Label
- 7 brightly colored tags for quick luggage identification
- Constructed of flexible PVC
- Water-resistant in the rain
- Perfect for all Luggage types
- Fits standard business card
Always tag your luggage, folks!
Playing luggage bingo at the end of a long journey is never fun.Without Bagail jelly easily identifiable luggage tag you could be playing it for some time to come.
Your luggage tags should have just the basic contact details that makes it easy for an airline to get in touch with you should it go missing. Your initial, last name, e-mail address and contact number will be all you need.
- Free Lost and Found Every year tens of millions of travellers lose their luggage, passports and other valuable personal items
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
They worked well and seem durable. I liked a bright splash of color to help see the bags at baggage claim.
I can easily pick it my bag in an airport with the bright red luggage tag. Does the job, cut out window fit my business card perfectly... Shows my cell phone and work numbers. Do yourself a favor and buy some of the blue thread locker gunk... Put a drop on the screw clasp before you tighten it to prevent it from unscrewing. I did this and not one of them has come loose.
Simple and to the point. These are great. Tough and visible.
Great material and works great
This review body has a comma in it, so it is wrapped in quotes to avoid messing up the CSV.
Love it,will use it in the next travel
I use one on our POB key we keep in our car. No more invisible key
WELL CONSTRUCTED LUGGAGE TAGS
I spent a lot of time looking for luggage tags. Never did find what I was truly looking for so I settled on these. They're not bad. They seem to be of very high quality. The material for the tag itself is very soft and flexible and pleasant to touch. It feels nice. The metal grommet on the tag looks well integrated and of sturdy construction, unlikely to tear out with normal use. The steel flexible loop is also high quality and screws together very securely. Even the clear plastic lens and paper information card is high quality. The airplane symbol appears to be printed on very well and unlikely to fade or wear off. Overall, my impressions of quality are very high!I had no issues using my Brady label maker to neatly print info on to the card insert, so that just my name shows through the little window for this purpose.Overall, I'm not sure what else you would want for a basic luggage tag. The price was higher than I wanted to pay, but after seeing the quality in person first hand, I think it was worth it. I bought 3 packs of 5 of these, so I'm in for a decent amount of funds. I will use some of the extras on my every day carry items and leave the rest on my luggage for travel.No complaints here - I doubt I will have any after I actually travel with them.
Orange highlights whatever you have attached and the metal wire gives you the feeling it’ll be there when you arriv